- Sleeps 5/6 ( all upstairs) – 1 king, 1 twin (+ guest bed), 1 single box room.
- Stunning loch side location on a quiet side road.
- Large private garden with outbuilding storage for bikes, canoes, etc.
- Private parking.
- Tastefully decorated throughout, retaining several original features.
- Oil central heating, oil filled radiators, electric stove and wood burning stove (with initial supply of fuel).
- Showcases the owner, Sheila MacLean’s artwork which can be purchased by arrangement.
- TV,DVD, free WiFi, CD player, radio, good selection of books, DVDS, games and kids toys.
- Included in the cost –heating, electricity, bed linen and a set of towels per person. Travel cot, high chair and stair gates provided on request.
- Discount for singles/couples on selected dates.
- Strictly no smoking within the house.
- Regrettably, the property is unsuitable for disabled access.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Groceries can be pre-ordered from the well stocked award winning SPAR Lochcarron Food Centre.
Overlooking the front garden and loch there is a light porch; welcoming lobby with staircase; two comfortable living rooms.
A passageway connects the front of the house to the back single story extension which has a bright kitchen and utility room with back door. It is fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. A tumble dryer is in the nearby garage. The sun room/dining room with patio doors overlooks the large rear garden. There is also a bathroom with WC; vanity sink with large mirror and shaving point and full size bath with overhead Mira electric air boost shower.
The light, bright staircase and landing lead to three lovely coombed ceiling bedrooms (1 king, 1 twin, 1 single box room) all front facing and perfect for catching the morning light on the loch. There is also a handy cloakroom with WC & washbasin facing the rear of the house.